Welcome to Smarteros. Please login or sign up.

20 de Abril de 2024, 16:07:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Miembros
  • Total de Usuarios: 2,366
  • Latest: Velvetto
Stats
  • Total de Mensajes: 85,750
  • Total de Temas: 7,082
  • Online Today: 35
  • Online Ever: 824
  • (23 de Enero de 2020, 15:47:32 PM)
Usuarios en línea
Users: 0
Guests: 25
Total: 25

25 Visitantes, 0 Usuarios

Actuador Optigear

Iniciado por arkaitz, 23 de Julio de 2010, 15:12:27 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

poseido

Hello micha!

Just one question, I just saw in the tutorial that seems that the Actuator cover has been frictioned by the actuator movement:

it might be this friction what kills actuator and makes them slower over time...

Micha

Yes, I also think that the friction in the actuator cap slower. The parts rub against each other there might be wanted, the lid or keep the damper but probably longer than the lifetime of the actuator is so.

I'm greasing my actuador inside complete with "Motorcycle chain spray- grease".

For remounting:
The "clutch- pusher" (long part in middle of picture) must stand in position "dont push".
After remounting all parts of actuador must be 12 Volt on connection pins 3 and 6, then the "pusher" go inside. When connecting at 12 Volt the "pusher" must be pressed for relief the little engine (maybe a 2nd person press it)
!! Mi coche no es pequeño-que es un concentrado !!
In case of emergency

Sopmac

Una cosa, no me gusta ser cansino con estos temas, pero intentar escribir en español. :)

Saludos.

poseido

Cita de: Sopmac en 27 de Julio de 2010, 09:56:10 AM
Una cosa, no me gusta ser cansino con estos temas, pero intentar escribir en español. :)

Saludos.

yo es que con micha he desistido, si le tiento a traducir al español, no hay manera de entenderle! :)

de todas maneras, no conocía esa norma. Castellano de don quijote desde ahora.
:)

Micha

Ok, i have the same problems.
But in simply words maybe not 100% information comes tu you.

it might be this friction what kills actuator and makes them slower over time...

Yes, this is a problem.
Grease help

For remounting:
You cant remount acduador in "drive position"- in this case you must press the spring- this is no possible.
Only in "open clutch" position you can remount the acduador- but in this position you cant mount it on the engine.
For mounting the "pusher" (long part in middle of the picture) must drive inside the acduador (in this case the spring is presed)

Ok, only for you...
(speedpainting)

Pic 1:
The position you can mount acduador on engine, "pusher is in inside position".

Pic 2:
This is the acduador after remounting (after cleaning, greasing ect...), you cant remount it on the engine- the "pusher" is to long!

Pic 3:
Electrical

Pic 3a:
PIN 3 and 6, here you must connect 12 v DC to come from pic 2 to pic 1 (outside to inside position)
Please connect short time, maybe the DC- direction is not correct.
For drive inside the "pusher" need pressure (the same direction as the cluch do this).

Dont connect the other pin's !!

Maybe now understand?

::)
In case of emergency

poseido

Micha, the issue is that they do now want people speaking english on the forum, not the explanation of the actuator problem.

Micha, el problema es que no quieren a gente hablando en inglés en el foro, no la explicación en sí del tema del actuador.

Danke!
Gracias!

Sopmac

No pasa nada por escribir en inglés Micha. ;)

Pero lo normal sería que Micha hiciera el esfuerzo de traducir al español y no el resto terminar escribiendo en inglés, ja ja ja. ;D

Este tema del actuador, es muy interesante.

Saludos.

oxte

Micha tiene información muy interesante, no le vamos a censurar por escribir en inlés, pero los demás poedemo intentar contestar en albos idiomas e intentar traducir lo que el dice.
smart roadster          (º. ____.º)          Giving war

Renault Twizy 80 color + puertas  :)

BMW 116D F20

Javismart

ha venido aportando y creo que se le puede permitir sin problema escribir en ingles
ademas entre el mundial de futbol y el baneo en forosmart al final nos cogera mania a los españoles  ;D ;D ;D
welcome micha

Micha

I'm now "unbanned" in "Forosmart", i see this yesterday.

Un poco confuso...
::)
In case of emergency

Javismart

en forosmart poco a poco van cambiando sus politicas
empiezan a entender lo que es un foro publico
y me alegro por ellos y sus usuarios
yo tambien fui baneado en forosmart por intentar hacer una concentracion conjunta

Webon

A mi tambien me cuesta seguir a Micha....por eso suspendia una y otra vez la asignatura  ;D
Prefiero de todas maneras el ingles que cuando pone la traduccion al español  :-\  ¡no se entiende na!

En su modificacion parece que solo hay que añadir esas arandelas para precargar el muelle gordo......bueno y engrasar todo a lo bestia  ;D

Si ya llevan razon los que dicen que un buen martillo y mucho aceite son medio mecanico  ;D

Mi duda es si esa mod de Micha es la misma que la que te hacen los de Optigear por 120€  ???  a mi me da que SI ya que no se ve mucho misterio en la parte interior mecanica.
¡Lo que sobra son politicos por un tubo!

Micha

Another time:

Cita de: Micha en 25 de Julio de 2010, 12:22:05 PM
I prepare my actuador this way:
http://www.smart-roadster-board.ch/index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1662&h=ffe0b787d6cb84a631cf3d7c6ca91a2c1732334a

To title- aktuador:
I dont check this one and it will not do.

One of the "Cracks" in smart-roadster-club.de write me, in title acduador is a other spring mounted. (I think it is so)
But (friend said) the acduador will "relearn" his old way and work after mounting a other spring and a time in function with the same function as before.
I dont know.
In future i will speake with a friend who is working in a spring- factory what he mean to this "problem", but i'm very busy this time.
If i have a other spring i will check out this, maybe better, maybe not.
In time for me is not problem less a second up to 100 km/h- for me is importend ma actuador will working korrect or (for little money) a little bit better.
I'm not a racer.

And when- Missing seconds of the response will be replaced by madness...

8)
In case of emergency

arkaitz

Micha your modification is same a optigear?

Micha

No.
Please read the post over your's.
;)

And: I'm not amused to read my name in context with the other.

For future:
Please opening a new thread who i can answer.
Thank you.
  8)
In case of emergency